C # is a programming language that allows you to write Desktop, Mobile and Web applications.
At the code school, students learn how to build applications in the C # programming environment, use the Azure database, Azure DevOps application development environments according to Agile methodology using Scrum methods as well integrating the application with other tools and integrating Api.

The course is run by a Senior Developer with experience working at a large company a as mentors trainees have hired software development from the environment.

The course lasts for 3 months and 30 scholarships (two groups) for participants in this call are provided. Scholarships consist of 70% of the course price while the other 30% is paid by students. Scholarships were provided through an international Digital Transformation Support Project.

Anyone interested can contact us by email: office@klasternit.rs or by phone: 066 6 322 241

You can view the work plan for C # foundation courses here

You can see the work plan for ASP .NET C # courses here

Our participants

Summer School Code 2019

Autumn School Code 2019

Winter School Code 2020

Winter School Code 2020
Ahmed Hadzifejzović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286826.v1
Ali Dolovac
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286868.v1
Alija Avdović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286874.v1
Alija Čuljković
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286880.v1
Amar Kući
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286922.v1
Amel Beganović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286937.v1
Ammar Crnišanin
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286949.v1
Dženan Totić
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286982.v1
Edin Gilić
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12286991.v1
Edvin Kovačević
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287000.v1
Elmedin Mustafić
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287015.v1
Elzina Boljetini
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287036.v1
Emir Dazdarević
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287042.v1
Esad Međedović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287060.v1
Faris Bektašević
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287039.v1
Faris Crnovršanin
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287075.v1
Faruk Gudžević
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287096.v1
Imran Midović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287105.v1
Muamer Rastić
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287123.v1
Muhammed Beširović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287150.v1
Murat Ugljanin
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287162.v1
Omer Ljajić
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287186.v1
Remzo Gusinac
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287225.v1
Samer Ibrahimović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287243.v1
Semir Isović
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287252.v1
Senad Curić
https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.12287258.v1